On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:41:19 +0900, Miguel Vilaça <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Some pratical, to find a solutions is pointed in
> http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/VC/microsoft.public.vc.mfc/2006-09/msg02020.html:
> "To see dependent DLLs, open your application with the dependency
> viewer (depends.exe)."
>
> Can you please take a look on this and see if everything needed is
> going into the DLL?

Dependency Walker is free. So, I think you can look that yourself.

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Anyway I saw that.

> Error: At least one required implicit or forwarded dependency was not found.
> Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
> Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export
> function in a delay-load dependent module.

This error come from MSVCR80.DLL.
And I found SP1's DLL is different from non-SP one today that I told you in
previous mail.
So, please test SP1's DLL.

> In the meanwhile, I also found that the 0.10.3 binaries loose the
> opengl support compared with 0.9.4 as pointed in
> http://wxhaskell.sourceforge.net/download.html.
> Is there some reason for this?

I always enable opengl support to release Windows binary.
(Because previous version (include 0.9.4) is built by that policy.)

I think this difference is come from ghc's behavior change.
Please use -package OpenGL or --make to build executable files.

Best Regards,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    hotmail.co.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/