Hello, all.  Amidst our very successful testing of X2Go, we came across
a permissions issue.  Our environment sets a default umask of 007 rather
than the standard 022.  This was honored in our NoMachine environment.
However, we recently started having access control issues where users
could not edit each others' documents.  Sure enough, the default rights
were rw_r__r__ rather than rw_rw____.  We checked our /etc/profile file
in case something had changed and it is still a umask of 007.  We did a
direct ssh and touched a file and it gave correct rw_rw____ rights so it
appears to be something specific to X2Go.  From where does X2Go
configure its bash environment?

We are using Hardy on the X2Go server (in process of transitioning to
Lenny) and Lenny on the X2Go Client.  Thanks - John