HI Phil,

On Mi 19 Jan 2011 12:55:00 CET "--[ UxBoD ]--" wrote:

Hello All,

We are deep into the x2goclient code at the moment getting it to work better with vcxsrv and have a question around when the X server is started. It would appear that SSH, X and Pulse are all started, on Windows, when the application is initially launched. We can understand why SSH and Pulse are though unsure about X. Was there any technical reason why X could not be launched when a business card was selected and the login credentials entered ? Our thinking was that if it were launched then multiple sessions could be initiated each with there own display ID.

We would very much welcome your thoughts on this matter before we spend to much time attempting to make the code changes.
--
Thanks, Phil

I have tried PyHoca-GUI (which is a pure nxproxy call, actually) on Windows together with VcXsrv and did not get any nxproxy/x2goagent screen at all. Could you post the command line that you start VcXsrv with from within x2goclient?

Thanks!!!
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de

freeBusy: