Hi,

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:58:41AM -0500, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 14:12 +0000, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> > Have noticed that in the libssh version of the x2goclient (3.01-14)
> > under Windows if you fail to create the directory <USER_HOME>/.x2go/.ssh
> > shared folders fail to mount and you always receive an error message
> > that authorized_keys cannot be created.  This, if not already done so,
> > will need to be added into onmainwindow.cpp I think.
> I wonder if that's not more a job for the installer - or perhaps both as
> a belt and suspenders approach - John

The x2go client needs to work for users added after installing x2go as
well, so the client needs to create the directory. As the client needs this
functionality, it is not needed in the installer.

Thanks,
Erik
--
Dipl.-Inform. Erik Auerswald                http://www.fg-networking.de/
auersw...@fg-networking.de Tel: +49-631-4149988-0 Fax: +49-631-4149988-9

Gesellschaft für Fundamental Generic Networking mbH
Geschäftsführung: Volker Bauer, Jörg Mayer
Gerichtsstand: Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern - HRB: 3630