On  Mi 19 Mär 2014 04:59:30 CET, Michael DePaulo wrote:

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Michael DePaulo <mikedep...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Mike Gabriel
<mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
Also, since it is a regression, I would like to spend until the end of
Monday (tomorrow) night looking into bug 448 and hopefully fixing it
by then.

We should definitely see to that. Thanks for taking over that task. Take
more time if needed.

Greets,
Mike

Thanks. I'll keep you posted via the bugtracker.

1. bug 448: Alex provided the patched libssh 0.5.5 build and I
included it in the nightly build system. I believe he should update
the changelog and list his name though.

2. The issue we discussed on IRC with with downgrading PulseAudio 5.0
to 1.1 or 0.9.6 after 5.0 created a cookie: The fix is committed:
ed895e030c52025c7e1ebce6e1d6b6e7c524f8d3

3. Tomorrow I would put out a nightly build out with following newer
dependencies. I would appreciate a few days for testing:
-Latest Cygwin files
-OpenSSH 6.6p1 with our patch ported and applied
(patch here: http://code.x2go.org/releases/source/openssh-cygwin/)
-nx-libx 3.5.0.22 linked against the latest cygwin (I have been
providing 3.5.0.22 linked against the older cygwin)
-VcXsrv 1.14.5 (see the email thread "Windows X2Go Client: Windows XP
& VcXsrv security vulnerabilities" for more info.)
-libpng 1.2.51

The main reason for these dependency updates/upgrades is that there
are some security vulnerabilities in the current cygwin files, OpenSSH
6.1p1, and in VcXsrv 1.14.2.1.

-Mike#2

+1 from me!

Mike