* On 03/15/2018 12:59 PM, Manfred Amoureux wrote:
> $ dpkg -l | grep -Ei '(x2go|nx)'
>
> [...]

Okay, up to date and no partially installed packages or version mismatched for
that matter.

That still leaves the "crash on connect" bug if the window was started a window
different from the first one in a multi-head setup.

> Now, when I have a look at /var/log/syslog, I see this :
> Mar 15 12:55:02 ServeurITeN x2golistsessions_sql: executing external command
> ,,x2gopath'' with args: libexec
> [...]
>
> /ServeurITeN/ is the name of the machine. I have not been trying to connect
> with
> x2go to this machine since the last reboot. Does it look like it's trying to
> execute something that fails constantly ?

Nope, it's just the cleanup process that loops through all session data and
syncs up or terminates stale session as necessary.

It's spammy (hence why I said "a lot of data"), but perfectly normal.

You'll have to make an actual connection attempt to see more interesting stuff.

Mihai