Am 07.07.20 um 23:06 schrieb Mike Gabriel:

> Unfortunately, the host hosting gitlab.x2go.org has been taken offline
> by the provide due to some NIC misconfiguration. We are investigating on
> that.

This is an issue on the host affecting IPv4 access to the host only -
gitlab.x2go.org has a separate IPv4 (as requested during setup), and is
working just fine.

IPv6 is unaffected as well.

> I'd like to use gitlab.x2go.org starting next week for some new projects
> related to X2Go. Melroy, do you think the system is already usable (once
> it's online again)?

It has never been offline, at least SSH and HTTPS are working (HTTPS is
using a self-signed cert, though).

@Mike: Do let us know what you intend to do there, please, before just
going ahead.  This isn't your company machine/personal box, so you
should speak up before you act.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--