Hi Uli and the rest,

I know that Stefan has some personal issues several months ago. Hopefully he is
able to push GitLab towards production and have everybody aligned.

I'm ready when you are.

See the wiki page for the work packages I identified so far:
https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:gitlab

There is one issue... I noticed that the server is down?
https://gitlab.x2go.org/

I was also unable to ping 188.40.111.169.

Which is not a good sign?... somebody?

Regards,
Melroy van den Berg
melro...@pm.me