Hi again,

On  Di 07 Jul 2020 23:25:58 CEST, Stefan Baur wrote:

Am 07.07.20 um 23:06 schrieb Mike Gabriel:

Unfortunately, the host hosting gitlab.x2go.org has been taken offline
by the provide due to some NIC misconfiguration. We are investigating on
that.

This is an issue on the host affecting IPv4 access to the host only -
gitlab.x2go.org has a separate IPv4 (as requested during setup), and is
working just fine.

IPv6 is unaffected as well.

I'd like to use gitlab.x2go.org starting next week for some new projects
related to X2Go. Melroy, do you think the system is already usable (once
it's online again)?

It has never been offline, at least SSH and HTTPS are working (HTTPS is
using a self-signed cert, though).

Currently, I cannot reach the LXC container via SSH. Neiter via IPv4 nor IPv6.

Funnily, I can reach the GitLab webinterface...

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de