Hi Mihai, hi Uli,

for the DEB builds, switching the symlink is all that is needed.

I am also pretty sure that all DEB distro versions we support should be able to
handle Qt5 builds just fine.

Please note that Qt5 has already been abondened by Trolltech and only receives
security support by the KDE team.

That is, Qt5 is cold coffee already, Qt4 is a dried out puddle. Don't waste to
much time switching between Qt4 and Qt5.

Mike

Am Sonntag, 2. Mai 2021 schrieb Ulrich Sibiller:
> Hmm, afaics the only thing that needs to be done is changing the link from
> debian-qt4 to debian-qt5, depending on the distribution. Or am I missing
> something crucial here?
>
> Uli
>
> Mihai Moldovan <io...@ionic.de> schrieb am So., 2. Mai 2021, 14:28:
>
> > * On 4/28/21 1:58 AM, Mihai Moldovan wrote:
> > > I'll switch the deb builds over to Qt5 for bullseye+ within the next few
> > days.
> > > Too tired to do that today.
> >
> > Started working on it.
> >
> > I'll want to write up a small preprocessor utility to handle this in a
> > nicer way.
> >
> > Will hopefully get that done in the next few days.
> >

> > Mihai

Gesendet von meinem Sailfish Gerät