Am 09.01.2015 um 09:51 schrieb Mayr, Bernhard J. | elexis-austria:

> I would like to ask if anyone managed to get client-side printing
> work on an ubuntu 14.04 powered x2go server.

Hey Bernhard,

you've posted about this before, and there was a bit of discussion, a
discovered and now fixed bug (#702), as well as another thread.

Could it be that you did not receive the replies?
Looking at the list of subscribers, it seems you have subscribed to
x2go-user, but not with the address you are currently using to post,
so maybe everything went to the digital nirvana on your end?

To make sure you get to see all the replies to your message, please
either check the mailbox of the account that is already subscribed
(you can ask me off-list if you don't remember which one that is), or
subscribe to the mailing list using the mail account you're currently
using.  The subscription registration page can be found at:

Regarding your issue, please see the list archives:

http://lists.x2go.org/pipermail/x2go-user/2014-December/002681.html
(and be sure to click through the follow-ups)

http://lists.x2go.org/pipermail/x2go-user/2014-December/002710.html
(your own, original message, again, be sure to click through the