Setup - Linux server, Windows 10 client, LAN or 40G remote connection

I have tried many different options in the connection setup with regards
Connection options to no avail.

I find that some keystrokes seem to have a higher incidence of being
dropped or ignored while using the x2go connection. 'c', spaces, and a few
others seem to fail to propagate thru the connection.  It is not a
mechanical keyboard issue, as I have tried several different keyboards and
they all act the same.
Connection does not seem to matter as some of the time I am using the
client on a local LAN and others via a remote VPN connection.

Anyone else ever seen this behavior?

Cheers,

Timm Gleason

- *"Don't be a jerk. Even if you're brilliant, don't be a brilliant jerk."
- Girish Mathrubootham, CEO/Founder of Freshdesk*