You don't need the particular equipment I mentioned to see the problem. If x2go
is using UDP for keystrokes, then there is no guarantee that the data won't be
missing/duplicated/out-of-order. The rate at which you see problems will depend
on the network hardware, cables, etc, as well as how close to saturation the
connection is.

--
Professor Michael Ashley                          School of Physics
University of New South Wales     http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/~mcba