Yes, I have. And even other servers/hosts.

The common part is the x2go client on Windows. That is the part/host that
is introducing the missing keystrokes.
If I connect to the same x2go servers from say my Linux workstation, on the
same LAN, I do not see the keystroke dropping.

Something about the windows client, or my Windows installation specifically
(I do not have another Windows system I can try in this instance), is
causing the issue.

So, anyone else using the Windows client (4.1.2.0) seeing keystrokes
dropping?

Timm

- *"Being nice to people, building those relationships early on in your
career actually helps in making people want to work with you and believing
in your vision." - Girish Mathrubootham, CEO/Founder of Freshdesk*