Thank you. Will go back later and see what I missed.Sent from my Verizon,
Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Tom Russo <ru...@bogodyn.org> Date:
11/6/20  5:26 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Xastir - APRS client software discussion
<xas...@xastir.org> Subject: Re: [Xastir] Confused..HELP You did not install
the autoconf/automake tools.  You may have skippedthat setion of the
instructions.Please see https://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Raspbian  again,
whereyou'll find a list of prerequisites steps prior to the section you
quoted,under the heading "Start installing packages".If you skip the steps in
that section, nothing after it will work.On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 09:24:33PM
+0000, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <kb8ui...@charter.net>
flavor, containing:> Hi, newbie here. I can't get Xastir to load properly on my
Pi 3.> Excerpt below from https://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Raspbian [1] >
When I asked for the bootstrap command to run I got a response of >
root@raspberrypi:~/src/Xastir# ./bootstrap.sh 6) Removing> autom4te.cache
directory... 5) Running aclocal..../bootstrap.sh: 15:> ./bootstrap.sh: aclocal:
not foundroot@raspberrypi:~/src/Xastir# > Can anyone let me know what didn't
load correctly?> Thanks> > GET XASTIR SOURCE CODE FROM THE GITHUB REPOSITORY> >
     In this method, you get your source code directly from the repository> the
developers use to work on the software. Here's the step-by-step> method for
getting it this way.> >  You can make different choices here for where you want
to store your> code. This example puts it in a src directory under the user's
home> directory:> >         mkdir ~/src cd ~/src > >       Then issue the
following command to retrieve the latest Xastir code:> >          git clone
https://github.com/Xastir/Xastir.git [2] > > The above command could take a
while to finish if you're on a slow> link, as there are a lot of files to
download.> >   * Run bootstrap to generate Makefile.am and configure:> >
cd Xastir ./bootstrap.sh> > > > Links:> ------> [1]
https://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Raspbian> [2]
https://github.com/Xastir/Xastirgit> >