As far as I can tell, I do not have GraphicsMagic installed, but the configure script thinks it finds it. It looks like I may have had it installed at one point. It's hard for me to tell for sure with Cygwin...anyone know a definitive way to tell what's installed on Cygwin?
I have not updated cygwin in some time, so I assume the problem is with the recent changes. I last built successfully on Dec 7. I have both /usr/include/GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h and /usr/include/magick/api.h (is one from GraphicsMagick, the other from ImageMagick?). Here's the tail of the output from the Configure script. checking for GraphicsMagick-config... yes checking GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h usability... yes checking GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h presence... yes checking for GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h... yes checking for WriteImage in -lGraphicsMagick... yes configure: creating ./config.status config.status: creating Makefile config.status: creating callpass/Makefile config.status: creating config/Makefile config.status: creating help/Makefile config.status: creating m4/Makefile config.status: creating scripts/Makefile config.status: creating src/Makefile config.status: creating src/rtree/Makefile config.status: creating src/shapelib/Makefile config.status: creating src/shapelib/contrib/Makefile config.status: creating symbols/Makefile config.status: creating xastir.spec config.status: creating xastir-min.spec config.status: creating xastir-lsb.spec config.status: creating config.h config.status: config.h is unchanged config.status: executing depfiles commands =========================================== xastir 1.8.5 has been configured to use the following options and external libraries: Building with AX25 ................................. : no Building with Festival ............................. : no Building with GPSMan ............................... : no Building with GraphicsMagick/ImageMagick ........... : GraphicsMagick Building with libproj .............................. : yes Building with GeoTiff .............................. : yes Building with GDAL/OGR ............................. : no Building with ShapeLib ............................. : yes Building with pcre ................................. : yes Building with dbfawk ............................... : yes Building with map caching .......................... : yes Building with rtree indexing ....................... : yes ---------------------------------------------------------- Building with ErrorPopups (Old Method) ............. : no Building with libgc (Debug) ........................ : no Building with profiling (Debug) .................... : no Building with Linux Standard Base .................. : no xastir will be installed in /usr/local/bin. Type 'make' to build Xastir (Use 'gmake' instead on some systems). Tell me what you would like me to try and I'd be happy to give it a shot. -- William McKeehan On Fri, December 15, 2006 1:00 pm, Curt, WE7U wrote: > On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, William McKeehan wrote: > >> Anyone noticed a problem with building the current CVS? >> >> map_geo.c: In function `draw_geo_image_map': >> map_geo.c:1907: error: too few arguments to function `GetNumberColors' >> map_geo.c:1914: warning: implicit declaration of function `CompressColormap' >> map_geo.c:2117: error: too few arguments to function `GetNumberColors' >> map_geo.c:2117: warning: int format, long unsigned int arg (arg 3) >> map_geo.c:2125: error: too few arguments to function `IsGrayImage' >> map_geo.c:2126: error: too few arguments to function `IsMonochromeImage' >> make[3]: *** [map_geo.o] Error 1 >> >> On cygwin > > Sorry, missed that "On cygwin" bit the first time... > > Do you by any chance have GraphicsMagick and ImageMagick -both- > installed, or just one of them? > > I'm thinking you may be picking up the header file from one package > and the library from the other (They both use "api.h"), or perhaps > you've got header files from one version of a package that doesn't > match the library version. > > -- > Curt, WE7U. APRS Client Comparisons: http://www.eskimo.com/~archer > "Lotto: A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown > "Windows: Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U > "The world DOES revolve around me: I picked the coordinate system!" > _______________________________________________ Xastir mailing list [email protected] http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/xastir
