On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, William McKeehan wrote: > It does not appear to work with cygwin...unless I've missed some package in > the cygwin install.
Might not. Looks like it found GraphicsMagick-config and the header files but not the library itself. I'm working a bit on configure.ac/acinclude.m4 again. Conditions will change on you again within the next 15 minutes. Update from CVS and try again perhaps. I'll keep working on it if you'll keep feeding me data on how it's doing. Also recheck your packages to make sure you have both the library and the devel files installed. > checking for WriteImage in -lGraphicsMagick... no It's looking for /usr/local/lib/libMagick.so or /usr/lib/libMagick.so I think. I also messed up the switchover to ImageMagick during the configure step and have corrected it in my copy. I'll check that in shortly. -- Curt, WE7U. APRS Client Comparisons: http://www.eskimo.com/~archer "Lotto: A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown "Windows: Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U "The world DOES revolve around me: I picked the coordinate system!" _______________________________________________ Xastir mailing list [email protected] http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/xastir
