On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, Curt, WE7U wrote: > I also messed up the switchover to ImageMagick during the configure > step and have corrected it in my copy. I'll check that in shortly.
Here's what it's doing on my system now: checking for GraphicsMagick-config... no checking for GraphicsMagick-config... no checking for GraphicsMagick-config... no checking for Magick-config... no checking for Magick-config... no checking for Magick-config... yes checking magick/api.h usability... yes checking magick/api.h presence... yes checking for magick/api.h... yes checking for WriteImage in -lMagick... yes ... Building with AX25 ................................. : yes Building with Festival ............................. : yes Building with GPSMan ............................... : yes Building with GraphicsMagick/ImageMagick ........... : ImageMagick For what it's worth, the first spots checked are the standard locations, the next is "/sw/bin" (OSX/Fink), and the last is "/opt/local/bin" (OSX/DarwinPorts I think). In this case I'm playing with where GraphicsMagick-config and Magick-config reside and the configure script finds them in each case. If I got the DarwinPorts path wrong, or also need to add "/opt/bin" to the search, I can do so. -- Curt, WE7U. APRS Client Comparisons: http://www.eskimo.com/~archer "Lotto: A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown "Windows: Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U "The world DOES revolve around me: I picked the coordinate system!" _______________________________________________ Xastir mailing list [email protected] http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/xastir
