I run Xastir on my MacBook Pro, I can install, run, even modify it pretty well, in part thanks to people on this list.

My wife (also a Ham) wanted me to install Xastir on her MacBook, so I pulled out my trusty notes and got to work. The first thing I did was install all the X windows and Developer stuff off the Mac OS X Install DVD, this went fine and took about 15 minutes.

Then I downloaded the latest build of Xastir 1.9.4, did the usual stuff to unzip and get it ready. Then I ran as follows:

make clean
./bootstrap.sh
./configure

Which is where my problems start because I got the following;
checking for Motif headers. . . configure: error: **** NO MOTIF HEADERS FOUND **** install Motif development headers for use --with- motif-includes to specify location of Xm/Xm.h

I've never had this issue on my MacBook Pro so I don't know how to respond to it, can someone help me out here please?

Thanks in advance...