So I've been told. I loaded both LessTif and the older version of OpenMotif but because I don't know how to get rid of the older version of OpenMotif, how to delete it completely in other words, I've not been able to make Xastir use the newer version.

Watching Gustav on Xastir is very cool.

Prayers to all those down there.