On Aug 31, 2008, at 10:44 AM, Jason KG4WSV wrote:

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Keith Kaiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

checking for Motif headers. . . configure: error: **** NO MOTIF HEADERS
FOUND ****

You need openmotif or lesstif to get Motif support.  That's not part
of OS X's X11 kit.

If you think you already have one or the other, you probably need a
development package in addition to the runtime. (Do fink and
darwinports split packages into runtime and devel?  While I run OS X,
I build from source so I'm not sure.)

I believe both fink and macports (darwinports was renamed) contain the development headers in the basic package. They both build things from source, by the way. I use openmotif from macports with Xastir.

Bob, N7XY