This is the 3rd update of this addon in 17 days.
This is way to much for a script which is not dependant of any external
source (like a website).
Please test your script thoroughly and if you keep adding features make
sure you don't do that every week and wait with releasing it once you feel
confident about it.

So therefore we will not process this request for now.

Martijn