1. The git url you should give for the pull request is
http://repo.or.cz/r/xbmc-dailyshow.git (the one you gave is to view in
a browser but can't be cloned).
2. For consistency with all addons, could you please rename LICENSE to
LICENSE.txt
3. You need a language tag in your addon.xml. See
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Addon.xml#Required_information
4. You use the MIT license, so that's what you should put in the
license tag in your addon.xml