Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. November 2013 um 14:59 Uhr
Von: "Martijn Kaijser" <mart...@xbmc.org>
An: "Benjamin Bertrand" <bee...@xboxmediacenter.com>
Cc: "Fritzl Inc." <fritzl-...@gmx.de>, "xbmc-addons@lists.sourceforge.net" <xbmc-addons@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: Re: [Xbmc-addons] Fw: [Git Pull] xbmc-dailyshow plugin submission
what i also noticed is that you have .gitigore which should be .gitignore
should be an issue for the actual pull request though.

regards,
Martijn Kaijser
Team XBMC

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Benjamin Bertrand <bee...@xboxmediacenter.com> wrote:
1. The git url you should give for the pull request is
http://repo.or.cz/r/xbmc-dailyshow.git (the one you gave is to view in
a browser but can't be cloned).
2. For consistency with all addons, could you please rename LICENSE to
LICENSE.txt
3. You need a language tag in your addon.xml. See
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Addon.xml#Required_information
4. You use the MIT license, so that's what you should put in the
license tag in your addon.xml