Oh yes.
I was about to post the similar problem with rt_task_wait_period(NULL).

I did "git pull" for my xenomai-3 repo and installed the newer version.
After that weird things started happening to my previous test program
for latency measurement.
The latency value started giving all wrong results.
In my test programs I was using: rt_task_set_period(100 us) and
measuring latency with rt_task_wait_period(NULL).
But, now rt_task_wait_period() returns immediately.

Then, I reverted back the entire xenomai-3 to my older version.
And everything works fine for me.

So, it looks like there is some change happened in latest xenomai-3
repo, which disturbed the rt_task_wait_period API.

Please check, else all my previous efforts will go in vain.

Thanks,
Pintu