> So, from my point of view it confirm my suspicious that the wrapper
> mechanism is fragile. I really didn't understand why Xenomai core team
> changed the native API for the POSIX. Although I saw the Jan Kiska
> conference video explaining it, tell me primitive or dump, but I prefer to
> have
> a RT API that links against RT libraries and you can mix the POSIX functions
> that you want in a clear way.
>
> OTOH I have to admit that convert a POSIX program to RT in an easy way is
> amazing.

I normally disable wrappers and call explicitly the `__wrap_` equivalent when I
want to use a Xenomai function , that is for instance `__wrap_pthread_create()`
instead of `pthread_create()`.
I also add my own forward declaration, e.g.:

int __wrap_pthread_create(pthread_t *thread, const pthread_attr_t *attr, void
*(*start_routine) (void *), void *arg);

But maybe this is already provided in some of the Cobalt headers.