Hi,

we developed a C++ library that used rtnet with ethercat. It implements a class
that interchange information between the RT and NON_RT using xddm. It was
working but now (using POSIX skin) fails and I several (less than 10) and got
this message.

[Xenomai] platformnode[8324] called regular poll() on /dev/rtdm/[rtdm-socket]

Could you explain me what is it? because I have searched on web and what I found
I didn't understand well.

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia