Hi Ron,

Ron Rothblum wrote:
I have encountered the following problem when loading my schema as a
grammar. I have an xml file which is given as input (with no schema
specified), before parsing it I saved as a grammar a schema to which it
(the xml) should conform.
Does your xml file have "xmlns" pointing to appropriate namespace (i,e does it point to targetNamespace you have defined in
your schema .) .

Regards
venu

After the parsing, attributes have not received
their default values. I added a reference to the schema in the xml and the
default values were there...

I have the following features for both the preparser (which loads the
schema) and the main parser (for the xml instance):

"http://xml.org/sax/features/namespaces";
"http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema";
"http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema-full-checking";
"http://xml.org/sax/features/validation";
"http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema/normalized-value";
"http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema/element-default";
"http://apache.org/xml/features/dom/defer-node-expansion";

Is there some other feature that I need to set or is this just not
supported (if it isn't maybe it should be)?

Thanks,

Ron Rothblum.