Then I guess we'll need to see your code.

Sandy Gao
Software Developer, IBM Canada
(1-905) 413-3255
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Ron

                      Rothblum/Haifa/IB        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Default values
with grammars
                      05/27/2003 02:29

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      xerces-j-user

That's exactly what I did - parsed the grammar, saved it in a grammar pool
and then used the appropriate property with the parser for the xml
instance. The validation is done but for some odd reason I didn't get the
default attributes in the DOM tree.

Ron Rothblum.