Maximilian Schleiss wrote: >> I would to translate Xfce into danish. >> >> > you are warmly welcomed to bring back to life the Danish translated > Xfce. It hasn't seen any movement since many years. Only Xfce 4.2 seems > to benefit from a Danish translation
Hi max! Thanks :) > I will update the list in a short time but you can already add your name > as a new Danish translator. I've joined this site: http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/translator_account I hope this should be sufficient :/ (I got a password, though) > You will need to use subversion for these scripts to work, some > information about svn can also be found on the i18n.xfce.org website. I've installed subversion and it seems to be working fine here. Got the whole Xfce4_4 branch in my dir now :) > I look forward to add the Danish translations in the Xfce svn tree. I have made a minor translation (one line only) in da.po, and committed my self in Changelog and LINGUAS. I opened the file libxfce4util.pot and saved it as da.po. Finally I hit update-xfce_4_4-po.sh How do check if this have worked out as it should be ?? (I hope I haven't destroyed anything ??) -- /Niels Registred Linux user #133791 Get counted at http://counter.li.org _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
