Niels Rasmussen a écrit : > I have made a minor translation (one line only) in da.po, and committed my > self in Changelog and LINGUAS. > > This is good, the LINGUAS file needs to be updated as soon as a new language translation gets added to the project. The ChangeLog file does not need to be updated as that is only changed from the moment there is a commit in the svn tree, the one that is online, not your local svn tree.
> I opened the file libxfce4util.pot and saved it as da.po. > > Here is a link http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/new_language from the i18n website that explains the right way to go to create new po files for your language. Yet you can also do it the way you did but be sure to check the other po files for the header structure. > Finally I hit update-xfce_4_4-po.sh > > How do check if this have worked out as it should be ?? > > (I hope I haven't destroyed anything ??) > > I will once more advice you to have an extended look at the i18n website http://i18n.xfce.org as it contains the answers to your questions above. In short, you have not broken anything, nor did you send anything to the online tree, which is not a problem since you should not send one file at a time but rather finish a whole bunch of translations and only then send everything to the online repository. I would suggest that you just translate the 4.4 branch as you began to do, add da.po files and once you are done with them all, send the files to this list and we will upload them. Do not hesitate to ask if you have other questions. Best regards, Max. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
