> From: "Clarence Wiggins, II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:56:22 -0500
>
> I'm having the same problem with my workstation I also have an ATI Radeon
> and the X server just will not start.  I've even installed Xfree86 4.3 today
> and still no luck.
> I've tried it on 7.2,7.3&8.0 to no avail.

Without a config file and a log, it's really not possible to tell what's
happening. There are many, many things that can be wrong with a config
file that will prevent the server from starting.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Phone: +1 510 486-8634