On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Josh Brooks wrote:

> 2. If not, is there a slackware -devel package of some kind I can download
> and point to to do this ?  I am tryingto avoid compiling all of X because
> the libretto is so slow...

If you have another, faster, machine you could compile on that, and copy
the driver over.
For driver modules the other machine doesn't even have to be running
the same OS - anything that can compile XFree86 will do.
For best results use the same version of XFree86 as on the libretto,
the module/server interface does change from time to time.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison         Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna