For me we are now prepared to release, we are enough stable.

I only has one bad notice, rddads doesn't works, almost I can use
anymore at ourxdbu, for example.

any body has some news about it ?

I hope to release to finish work at NUL item flag support and
ansi/oem/utf8/wide/... items support to manage correctly
all kind of databases and interfaces.

Best regards,
Miguel Angel Marchuet