> 1. From day 1, the xHarbour Developers page, included this:

> You may review the complete list of the Harbour Developers on SourceForge
> at http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=33773 and on the
> Harbour Project web site at http://www.harbour-project.org/crew.htm.
>
> We should all appreciate their immense contributions, and appreciate the
> SCOPE of this project.

Apparently, recent changes to the Harbour Project web site moved the crew
list to:

   http://www.harbour-project.org/crew.html

[Enrico, please correct.]

FWIW, also the "About xHarbour" page reads:

xHarbour (extended Harbour) was started by Ron Pinkas late 2001 as a fork
off of the Harbour Project in which he was one of the leading developers.
xHarbour was established to provide a more aggressive alternative to the
conservative style of development in the Harbour Project.

The Harbour Project was launched in December 1999 by Antonio Linares.
Naturally, the developers of the Harbour Project have contributed large
amounts to xHarbour, since xHarbour originated from the Harbour code base.
You can find a list of those developers at
SourceForge(http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=681). The
Harbour Project is still active, too - and some developers work on both
projects.

Ron