Ah! Clever.

Something I'm thinking about, is whether Utah modified C Threads much from
Mach3, and how specific they are to Mach 4. If the answer is "not much",
it might be nice to see if other implementations of cthreads (from RTMach,
for example) might be a little bit better to use, or if maybe we should
rewrite them from scratch ourselves.

--
[ Joseph Mallett           <jmallett@[newgold.net|xmrg.com|xMach.org]> ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]

Support my computer addiction buy something from http://www.jmallett.org