Also sprach Janos FEHER:
> Hi!
>
> I've spent an afternoon to get infos about Mach's architecture.
> It was be a half a success, because what I found, is:
>
> 1) many .ps about RT-Mach, RT-QoS, RT-...
> 2) kernel principles, kernel interface, server writer, server interface guide for
>Mach 3
> 3) some old publication about Mach

Okay, hell, I'll stop lurking. I'm a real live original Mach hacker.
I was on the Mach project from 1986 to 1992. I'm not about to write
any documents explaining Mach, but I'd be happy to answer questions.

- Joe ("jsb")

--
Joseph S. Barrera III
Software Architect, Kana Communications, Inc.

"You know who I am", he said.
The speaker was an angel:
He coughed and shook his crumpled wings,
Closed his eyes and moved his lips
"It's time we should be going."