Jan and I are already working on this =) That is, Jan has found a number
of good documents, I am writing the backend. I'm out of town and away from
MY computers now (though I did buy 2 Sparcstation4s this morning), but I
might be able to have something together in the early part of next week. I
mention again, however, the list will be down shortly until monday, just a
note :)

--
[ Joseph Mallett            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ] [ http://srcsys.org ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]

"One bit over the buffer,
        Sweet jesus,
 One bit over the buffer.
 Sittin in a string at the null terminator
 One bit over the buffer"