Use a generic .tab filter and do the from domain processing in there.
There's no current way to filter on from domain.

On this topic, I'm in the middle of developing a perl module for my
internal use called XMail::Filter. Currently it uses the MIME::Parser tools
to take apart emails and add legal disclaimers etc. to outbound mails, but
I plan to expand it to include content filtering/virus checking, etc.. It
will be a pure perl implementation, and so cross-platform. If I decided to
release such a module to this list would anyone be interested?

Cheers,
P.

                    Sönke Ruempler

                    <ruempler@topconce       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    pts.com>                 cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     [xmail] filtering outgoing
mails
                    xmail-bounce@xmail

                    server.org

                    08/01/2002 13:18

                    Please respond to

                    xmail

hi there,

is it possible to filter outgoing mails, that are sent from my smtp users?
(maybe user specific like [EMAIL PROTECTED]) ?

that would be great, because so we could prevent that our customers send
viruses over our mail server.

greets soenke.

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s