            Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 10:39:46 -0400
            From: "Frank G. Marx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Subject: Sat May  4 10:39:40 EDT 2002

        So, no matter where I send from (and I have xmail setup on two
        servers, one with a permanent, and the other with a dynamic, ip
        address), I'm always getting ``Return-Path: <>''

    The overview question:

        I have an account on dyndns.org for my dynamic-ip setup.  What
        exactly is going on with the server.tab configuration variable
        [DynDnsSetup]?  Dynamic MX records ... ?

    Thanks again,

/frank