Hi Davide,

There is a problem with the latest release, the problem is that when XMail
tries to download the mail from external pop server, after [PSYNC] entry it
displays the message: UNABLE TO CREATE FILE. I think the problem is that
Windows doesnt allow file names containing : ":" and hence might be the
error. Please do have a look at it. BTW I forgot to mention, the platform
is: Win2K.

Veeresh