-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of William Denniss
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 3:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] POP3 Authentication error for Outlook 2000

Hi,

I have just recentally installed XMail on our office linux box, and it is=
=20
doing it's job nicly (as an SMPT server, inhouse emails, and connecting t=
o=20
our offsite internet server using POP syncronisation).  However for some=20
reason Outlook 2000 clients are unable to connect - the error returned is=
 a=20
password authentication one.  It works perfectally with Outlook XP - but =
alas=20
we have some '95 computers here which can't run Outlook XP.  Is this a=20
general problem? is there some fix?

Thanks for the software though, so far it has been very impressive.

Cheers,

Will.