De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
nombre de Seth A. Munroe
Enviado el: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 6:27 PM
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [xmail] Re: POP3 Authentication error for Outlook 2000

Try unchecking the option to "login using Secure Password Authentication".

I believe OL XP supports APOP, but OL 2000 does not.

If that doesn't help, try specifying the full email address for the user
name: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't see why that one would be different between 2000 and XP, so I think
it's probably the SPA setting.

-Seth