What router is it?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
nombre de Michal Hradil
Enviado el: Saturday, March 08, 2003 6:59 PM
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [xmail] Re: Cheap router problems

Sorry, I was not precise. Some e-mails can be actually delivered, so if
you are saying "My e-mail server cannot resolve DNS to IP" - it will not
be a case. Again - it looks like the new router just sometimes drop or
cannot establish the connection. Problem is that I cannot prove this
without full logging ability as I described earlier.

mic