I see what you saying (I have all the logs enabled), but don't you think
that "full log" would help a lot (and not just in my case). I am
actually using it on MS Exchange 5.3 and I have to say it is helpful to
check out all communication between mail servers. Sometimes is not the
important information on the line with error code, but in earlier
communication.

Anyway, I understand that you are not developing additional
functionality just because someone in conference ask for, but would you
consider to do it if there will be more users interested ?

mic