Hi Davide:
    Thanks for your guide.
    I am still not expert in xmail.
    I don't know how to judge the amount an user
had sent via smtp today and how to take action
to prevent him from sending more.
    With "custom domain","filter","mailproc", I only
can limit email on the destination of an email.(right?)
But this time I want to limit on the sender of  an email.
Shall I modify source code?Please give me some light.
And I will go into the readme again.
Thanks.

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, wyq wrote:

> Hi all:
>
>     User send email via my xmail smtp service,
> and the user is a legal user.
>     The question is : How to limit the amount of
> messages user can send via smtp?
>     For example, I want to limit one of my user
> can send emails via smtp only 10 messages per day.
>     Shall I implement it by filter?

It's not trivial, but it can be done. You are not blocking the user at
SMTP level though, the maximum that you can achieve is to drop the message
and send the user a notification.