Talks as in JNI, using Stream to the XMail Port, or by shell commands to the
XMail command line tool?

I do not know of any fitting either of those but I would be interested
depending on what exactally this program did.  I'm guessing since you refer
to API you would mean a java JNI wrapper or somthing like that.  What would
be the goal of such a project?

Cheers,

Will.

--