Not sure I understand what you mean about the "E" log not traceable. you mean
the black listed entries in the log?? Give me an example of what you mean.

I will check into the close with X problem and change the lookups to a pull
down list with an option to type in manually. On the exit problem have you
tried using the exit from the menu? if so do you get the same result?

--- "Guild Group Public Acct." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have loaded it and noticed the close/exit issue is still there. It keeps
> in the kernal task by closeing the X exit. (W2K Box).
>
> To trace the IP, since the spammers are all over the world, ARIN is not
able
> to trace the other regions. Would you please chnage the ARIN/INTERNIC
option
> to a pulldown menu of all regions as I listed here last time. That will be
> more useful. It's even better if you can allow ppl to manually enter
> local/regional IP tracing URL, for example LATINO and ASIAN NIC have sub
NIC