From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Riaz
Sent: Saturday, 6 March 2004 3:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Broadcast Messages

Hi Guys,

I seem to remember someone talking about this but I cannot find it anywhere
in the xmail archives.

Anyway, I would like to send a "broadcast" email to everyone on my xmail
server, all domains, all users, everyone.

How can I go about doing this?
In the Xmail documentation I see information about putting a file under the
spool/local folder, but it requires that you have a:

rcpt to:<...>[CR][LF]

What do I put in the rcpt to:<..>
Can I just put a "*" or something and it will go to everyone?

Thanks.

Riaz...

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]