Hi Guys,

I seem to remember someone talking about this but I cannot find
it anywhere in the xmail archives.

Anyway, I would like to send a "broadcast" email to everyone
on my xmail server, all domains, all users, everyone.

How can I go about doing this?
In the Xmail documentation I see information about putting a
file under the spool/local folder, but it requires that
you have a:

rcpt to:<...>[CR][LF]

What do I put in the rcpt to:<..>
Can I just put a "*" or something and it will go to everyone?

Thanks.

Riaz...